Grand Cayman dive series

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting. I will have to double check my old dive books but pretty sure I dove it in early 80s when it was fully intact and you could dive through the bridge and other parts of the ship. Sister ship of the USS Pueblo.

Nice video. I'm pretty sure I dove that in the mid-90"s.

Here's the second in this series. It's a dive site that was new to me, called Wild Hammer.

Here's the second in this series. It's a dive site that was new to me, called Wild Hammer.

Very nice video! I have done a couple hundred dives on GC but never dived Wild Hammer. I will be there in October and will be sure to request we dive it.

Very nice video! I have done a couple hundred dives on GC but never dived Wild Hammer. I will be there in October and will be sure to request we dive it.
It was certainly full of marine life for our dive. Have a great time wherever you end up!

Very nice videos. I did the Oro Verde site a couple years ago with Lobster Pot (now Just Dive) at the end of a dive on a nearby reef, and although it's pretty scattered, there were a lot of nooks and crannies where the wildlife was hanging out. We were accompanied for the entire time on the Oro Verde, by a very friendly nurse shark. A female diver and I spent another 15 minutes there after the other divers headed to the boat above. Very peaceful and pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom