Grand Cayman dive experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daveyb430

Registered
Reaction score
I just returned from a cruise to the Carribbean where I was able to dive in Grand Cayman. I dove with Neptune's Diver's. I have to say it was probably the best diving experience I have had in my short diving career. Casey and Keith were excellent and were willing to do what I wanted to do. Our first dive was on the north side at a part of the wall called "the black forest". We dove to about 100ft. Some beautiful stuff to see down there including a huge anemone. Our second dive was at a reef called "Lemon Reef." Lots of beautiful sea life including my first shark sighting. A 5 or 6 ft Nurse shark resting on the bottom at about 40 ft. We also saw a large green moray eel and a turtle as well as many other colorful tropical fish. This dive was to about 50 ft.. The conditions and visibility were excellent. I would very highly recommend Neptune's diver's to anyone who is planning a dive in Grand Cayman. I definitely plan to return, maybe for a week long diving vacation.

Glad you enjoyed it. Black Forest is one of my favorite sites in GC. When (not if!) you come back to GC, my suggestion is that you try to come at a time when you can do a lot of North Wall diving or check out the East End. IMHO the best diving on GC is in those two locations.

sdwho

daveyb430:
I just returned from a cruise to the Carribbean where I was able to dive in Grand Cayman. I dove with Neptune's Diver's. I have to say it was probably the best diving experience I have had in my short diving career. Casey and Keith were excellent and were willing to do what I wanted to do. Our first dive was on the north side at a part of the wall called "the black forest". We dove to about 100ft. Some beautiful stuff to see down there including a huge anemone. Our second dive was at a reef called "Lemon Reef." Lots of beautiful sea life including my first shark sighting. A 5 or 6 ft Nurse shark resting on the bottom at about 40 ft. We also saw a large green moray eel and a turtle as well as many other colorful tropical fish. This dive was to about 50 ft.. The conditions and visibility were excellent. I would very highly recommend Neptune's diver's to anyone who is planning a dive in Grand Cayman. I definitely plan to return, maybe for a week long diving vacation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom