GPS Waypoints for USVI, Puerto Rico East coast dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DRILLSHARK

Reaction score
GPS WAYPOINTS FOR DIVE SITES

Dear Friends:

Finally, no more charters. I have my own power boat (in the 29's) to uses in my favorite hobby... dive each weekend with my wife.

I am looking Dive Sites GPS Waypoints for USVI (St. Thomas), Puerto Rico east coast, Vieques and Culebra Islands (Spanish Virgin Islands).

I have special interest for wrecks GPS Waypoints (Miss Opportunity, Witshoal II, Witservice IV, Grain Wreck (Grainton), Witconcret II, Kennedy Wreck, Navy Barges, Cartanza Senora (Cartanser Senior) etc.

Also, I have interest in the GPS Waypoints for reef dives sites in these areas.

I have very good ones from BVI (British Virgin Island) including (the Chikuzen, Inganess Bay, Marie L., RMS Rhone, multiples reefs, etc.) that I can share with all of you.

Any help will be very appreciate.

Thanks in advance,

Joe Drillshark

Joe, if you are going to be around St John on May 27 to June 6 - I can help cost of boat for dive trips. Let me know! Garry

sc_fxdxt at yahoo dot com

If you are on the island you should ask around at the dive shops or the fishermen in Frenchtown. Blue Island and Admiralty Dive Center dive all the USVI sites so if you make nice they might share.

Also some of the sites you are asking about have moorings and are on charts. Like the Navy Barges, Cartanza Senora (Cartanser Senior, Follow the tour boats to Buck Island for the Cartanza, can't miss it. Some of the others are also listed in various books/charts.

Also when you get the GPS coords. for Miss Opportunity, Witshoal II, Witservice IV, Grain Wreck (Grainton), Witconcret II, Kennedy Wreck etc. be sure to leave someone on the boat. None of these have moorings and some are very exposed, don't want to boat leaving on you.

chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom