Gotta say "hi" from overseas...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VeniVidi

Registered
Reaction score
...from Switzerland to be exact. I see, although there are some Europeans around in this forum, I hope that I can cope with the "Yankee tongue" like "Hoppy" finally managed.

Well, for the rest - I'm gonna try to get the best out of it and also to contribute to some of my humble experience if asked for.

Alas,

Johnnie the one who came and saw....

Right. :p
Well, welcome on board. Hope you'll have fun.
We're actually trying to blow some life back in the Europe section, since we found out it was hardly alive. And we're doing a great job, if I say so myself. :p So post something. Mark is still curious where everybody is going to dive this summer in Europe. :wink:

Ramón.

welcome aboard!

sounds like you got the Yankee tongue down pat ("I'm gonna try")

:wink:

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

BTW, your English looks better than mine...

don
:D

...what a warm welcome, that is!

H2Andy: thanks! Maybe , it's just because that I'm probably too much spoiled by the movies....

DandyDon: this is exactly my intention. Since my diving experience started out in the Red Sea and continued in the local lakes, one has an idea about warm vs. cold water diving. However, the waters around the globe are so different that I very much appreciate an international community to chat with - just hanging around in the local diver's forums (Germanic, that is), is a little meager in the long run, as the community there is used mainly to the same environments I dive. So, if I wanted to go diving in Florida - ScubaBoard would be the far better choice for consultancy. The same goes for equipment, configuration and the like, that must vary depending on the location one dives.

TCooperWFI: Thank you very much for your reassurance. This gives me the confidence that we both can talk to each other at least in broken English....;-)

dutch-scuba-kid: Thanks a lot for the hint. I surely will pop by every now and then.

Looking forward to some nice babbling and bantering, speaking and spatting....

Cheers,

Johnnie

Back
Top Bottom