got VEEEmail*? 100 Free Trial copies! (*Video Enabled & Enhanced Email)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Aloha everyone,

Sorry for the intrusion, just need to get the word out to the community that I'm looking for a little help. I've been in the diving business for about 23 years now, diving since 1983. I love diving more than anything and it has provided me a wonderful and exciting livelihood for most of my entire adult life. Things have been great for a long time but now it seems like everything is going to change.

Here on Maui, our little island is going through a hugh development phase. Due to new rules and regulations going into effect in just under two months, many local tour operators will be pidgeonholed into unworkable situations and many will ultimately go out of business. My business is one of them. We face a losing battle, our dive sites are being closed, tourism is being shunned and replaced with rampant mega mansion building along the shore line. If you were thinking of visiting Maui, do it soon before it loses all it's quaint charm and character. Pretty soon you'll need a membership card to come here!

The real bad news is that the Maui County Parks and Recreation Department plans to make it ILLEGAL for me to continue to teach scuba and lead dives as I have done for the past 11 years. Can you even begin to believe that?? Many Scubaboarders can attest to the fact that I run a tight ship and diving with me is always Safe and Enjoyable. Anyway, I can see the writing on the wall and as an alternative and a 'Plan B', I've become involved with a technology company that promises to change the way the world communicates. I need some other form of income and that's what I'm here to tell you about. It's called HELLOWORLD videomail and it's the coolest email client you've ever seen. I call it VEEEmail*. Have you ever sent or received a VEEEmail*? Maybe not, it's still brand new. No typing, just talking, no reading, just watching. You just record your video clip and click send! Simple. Easy. Perfect! Email me, I'll send you one. shakadoug@helloworld.com

I'm posting here today to offer FREE 7 DAY TRIAL HELLOWORLD VEEEmail* accounts to anyone who wants to check it out. I'm starting by giving away 100 '7 DAY FREE TRIAL ACCOUNTS' to Scubaboarders and yes, even the Lurkers can qualify! To sweeten the deal, the FIRST 10 PEOPLE to contact me about this will be able to get an Extra Bonus 30 DAY FREE TRIAL COPY of the same HELLOWORLD program.

I'm trying to spread the word about this quickly so please help me out. It kills me to see them cut the trees this morning at my most favorite shore dive in the whole world, Makena Landing. We're using every technolgy known to get the word out. VEEEmail* is really effective and it's also a lot of fun (when you're not fighting City Hall) I'm setting up enough people with video enhanced email accounts lately that I will still be able to afford to dive here, I just won't have to make it my full time job. I'M hoping they'll let me get away with that for a few thousand more dives!

Please contact me for your FREE TRIAL COPY of Helloworld Video Enabled and Enhanced Email (VEEEmail*) today. Help out a fellow diver and an industry. I know you'll like it.

Our battle is just beginning here on Maui. Were forming a local group and calling it SDUHI, Scuba Divers United of Hawaii to organize us and to help finance legal defense for our cause. All input, support and advice is welcome at this point. Maui is selling out to the developers and it's just a matter of time before we lose all shore access to some very excellent dive, surf, kayak, snorkeling, kiteboarding and windsurfing locations. If you love watersports, this should make you very mad. I need help spreadng the word about that too. There's discussion gong on in the Hawaii Ohana section if you have any interest in the recent announcements. Please post your comments.

Thanks Scubaboarders! Come let me take you diving sometime! Send me a VEEEmail* and we'll set something up!! Email me and claim your FREE TRIAL HELLOWORLD VEEEmail* ACCOUNT now!

Hey Doug,
How can I get to the Ohana section? I am a newbee here.
Mahalo,
Dena

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom