GoPro video editor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bulldoglover

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anybody know of a user friendly VERY EASY TO USE video editor software that you can edit GoPro video? I want to be able to cut out the dull footage and add music, titles and other things. The GoPro edit software is hard to use. I would appreciate any help on this matter. Thanks

Microsoft Movie Maker is pretty easy to use, but I'm afraid I have no experience with the GoPro.

There's plenty that you can download and try for free. Vegas, Premiere etc have professional features but a steep learning curve. Try Powerdirector, it does everything you could want and is very easy to learn. It will edit the files straight out of the gopro. No matter what program you use you are going to need a fairly new and powerful computer.

I would prefer AVS4YOU. It does as you wanted. simle cut, join, add background music, effects. very simple to use.

I use iMovie. I used to be really good with confusers, but then I became an adult and my mind became dull. Now if Apple doesn't show me exactly how to do it, I pretty much wake up in a puddle of my own drool wondering where I am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom