GoPro Died, no spare. In coz until 4/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I spend countless hours and dollars setting up a GoPro setup for this trip. On the second dive, the camera had about half a centimeter of water at the bottom. It will not turn on.

I was hoping to get a replacement shipped to czm, but it looks like that isn't a possibility.

Any other ideas? I was still on my second day of diving, and would like to have more video than just one dive!

Thanks,

Jerold

Maybe they sell them at Mega?

Start calling dive shops....Certainly some there have gotten on the selling bandwagon.......

EDIT:
OR------------RENT one from a shop, certainly some are renting them........

Start calling dive shops....Certainly some there have gotten on the selling bandwagon.......

EDIT:
OR------------RENT one from a shop, certainly some are renting them........

Happened to me... Filled mine to the top with salt water...What I did was take it apart and brush it off with a toothbrush and rubbing alcohol and washed vinegar in it and then cleaned with tap water. I then riced it for a week and put it back together and it worked perfectly

Plenty of shops in Cozumel sell them...but be prepared to pay about $450.00 US for one.....there is a place on the corner of 5th and salas, and another a 1/2 block up....

Back
Top Bottom