GoPro and Diving: how do you hold your GoPro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you then provide us with some footage with the Light for me setup? Found only the company footage on the web and i'm sure it shows only the good moments :)

Will be glad to when I get some. The unit came AFTER I got back from Utila. Going to finally test it in a local quarry here in a few weeks then August do some Gulf diving. I'll be glad to share the results.

---------- Post Merged at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I look forward to seeing some footage. I haven't gotten mine in the water yet, but coming soon!

Can you then provide us with some footage with the Light for me setup? Found only the company footage on the web and i'm sure it shows only the good moments :)

I will when I get home . That will be after tomorrow.. Still in Guam now...

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Desire HD A9191 met Tapatalk

I have it attached to my Goodman handle, right beside the head of my can light

I have it attached to my Goodman handle, right beside the head of my can light

That is a possibility, but when using narrow beam lights, you will get too much backscatter and mostly film the dust in the beam especially in not so clear waters. So in my case that will not work.

I film holding the GoPro in the palm of my hands. Heres one I recently filmed some videos on our trip to Fiji (includes Shark Diving) using the GOPRO 2 (plus attachments):

Fiji Shark Diving - YouTube

Everyone feel free to provide feedback and tips on the above video

Cheers

Loved the video. Except the shark feeding part. But i guess thats just a personal matter. Rest of the movie i enjoyed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom