Gopro 9 deep underwater housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is the reason I bought the 8. When I bought the 9, I had the hardest time finding it so I returned it and got the 8. It might be in production now, but I'd say if you don't need the front facing camera, save a hundo and buy the 8.

Sorry, I misread your original post :confused:
This is just rated to 200 feet and not more...

Your'e going below 200'? Well, try Backscatter. Call 'em and you will get your question answered.

I decided to go with the T-Housing made in Germany. Some of the european places will not ship to the US. I found a compay called flex-arm from italy that will.

It is actually somewhat cheaper than the isotta cases, but is only rated for 150 meters. I don't image that i will ever go below 100 meters.

After I use it a bit, I will report back.

My curiosity... How do you mount the filters (if you use any) say Macro, Red filter, etc. on these housings for deep dives? Their shape and dimensions do not seem compatible with many filter mounts that are conceived to be used with Go Pro Supersuit

Back
Top Bottom