Goodman Handle for DRIS 1000 and Shorty!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My bad. I thought it was one handle that fit both lights, rather than a custom handle for each one. But can I at least assume the one for the DRIS 1000 also fits the 500?

Yes, 2 different ones as the Diameter of the body between the 2 lights, is different. Yes, the 500 and 1000 will be the exact same :wink:

My neoprene sock is toast. Between the Velcro unstitching and body unstitching its unusable. What's the verdict on these handles? I have both lights but will start with the 1k. Tia.

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the brevity and typos. 8^)

Here you go for the Pre-orders :)

1k Shorty Goodman
shortygoodmansmall.png

1000 Lumen Goodman
1000lumgoodmantop.png

will these fit the HOG Morph1000?

will these fit the HOG Morph1000?

For my morph, I just made one.

Some aluminum bar from a home supplier bent into a U, a chunk of old cutting board super glues together with an appropriate sized hole (then cut in half).

I then used a piece of bungie to secure that head. If I switch out to a backup light, I can then put it on the handle if I choose. (Both morph 1000 series).

I think $10 in material to build 2-3.

BRad

Back
Top Bottom