Goodbye Dustin (cram) Sea Dragon.. Need peeps!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

askdjasd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As most of you know Dustin is saying good bye to us in 2 weeks to go to Saskatoon where there is diving, but no seals.

So lets get some numbers and book a farewell trip on the sea dragon for our good friend... cram aka crambo

We all know the price of the Sea Dragon, except for me.. So let's do this!

I can't make a Sea Dragon dive that soon (saving up for Tacoma) but would try to make a local dive if one happens. Dustin knows I love him anyways... and if not the antibiotics serve as a good reminder :wink:

maybe tuwanek then?

Hey, sounds like fun, we need to give Dustin a great send-off! I am free most any given Sunday...

What is Dustin's preference for a date and/or place? Tuwanek and Sea Dragon both sound good to me! I am itching to get back in the water as soon as I've been mostly sick the past couple of weeks!

Hey guys!

I think Tuwanek sounds like a great idea for my last Sunday here, April 10. I hope we can get a big group together.

I'm also up for a local dive this Sunday, the 3rd. I've been to Porteau a few times recently, so is anybody interested in doing Whytecliff?

We should visit the sponges at the day marker. I'll hit up Whytecliff Sunday.

Who else is in?

bah... I'm out.

Gotta do bbq lunch with gf's family.

I am definitely in for Tuwanek!

What time are you guys planning on being in whytecliff?

Back
Top Bottom