Good source for Bare TRILAM HD TECH DRY? Also question on boot 4mm vs 7mm? >>

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gotta jump on the band wagon...Call Richard. Speaking of him I need to do that myself.

I just got my at Christmas time, 2006 model, and the boots aren't an issue.

Soggy

Both BARE and PG Dive will have booths at Sea Rovers. BARE will have all of their drysuits, wetsuits and undergarments, and will be doing fittings for anyone interested in a suit. They are even going to be providing free undergarments to anyone that purchases a suit. PM me for more info about this.

We are going to have the Zeagle product line, the new masks from Atomic, the UK lights line, Stahlsac bags, some new suits from Pinnacle and assorted other stuff.

Paul

I got my suit from PG dive in Newton, MA and let me tell you this guys are very, very nice, not only that but they inclueded the dry suit certification, which was arrange to my time needs, plus the price was the best i could find while shoping around here.

Love the suit, and the trek boot, and i combine the boot with a OMS fin specially design for dry suit. Works very nice.

I'll give another 2 thumbs up to Richard at DiveTank.com. Recently purchased a TLS 350 w/ a lot of extras. Richard worked with me every step of the way. Price was great as well.

Soggy:
Can you back kick and helicopter turn in them?

I'll have to take a look at them at Searovers if Bare and/or PG Dive is there.

Don't know about the back kick but helicopter is good.

Anohter two thumbs up for Richard at divetaank.com. I ordered a Bare HD Trilam Tech 2006 custom fit. It took about 1 month to arrive but that was due to my custom size and options. I got a great deal. I am taking a drysuit class in about a week. I'll let everyone know how it truns out.

based on pricing at divetank.com and the deal i got on my drysuit, you may be able to save a lot more money by giving Scubatoys a call for a quote. When I got my quote from Scubatoys.com I knew I wasn't gonna do any better, and checking the quoted prices from divetank.com, I saved $500 by going to Scubatoys. This isn't to say that Divetank isn't a great place, I bet they are, but check around a bit more unless you have the cash to burn.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom