Good places around Cebu - Cabilao, Apo Island...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Zee would be offended in being called "small stuff".... just kidding Mags!!! :mooner:

The only big stuff I saw at Cabilao was a nice school of barracudas off Shark Point. Beautiful coral and macro heaven though...

Lots of turtles/ jacks on Apo Island. Hear stories of Napoleon wrasses frequently sighted there but we missed out.

saw a big napoleon at coconut point during slack tide.
resorts in dauin are much nicer and the trip to apo from dauin is not too long. dauin resorts such as bahura, el dorado and atlantis all have 24hour electricity, hot and cold water and wifi.

My two cents = bigger stuff at Apo, smaller at Cabilao, pretty easy diving both locations.
Stayed at Estrella and El Dorado and both dive operations were just fine. Why not do both?

Thanx a lot for all the good recommendations. Unfortunately i smacked up my foot :)dork2:) in Malapascua (their beaches are not made for playing football :eek:)) the day before going there, so i can't go. But I'll keep your advice with me for when i do go there, witch, i hope, wont be long.

Thanx a lot :14:

awwwww, maza. i hope u feel better now though. :D

some of the PPD guys will be doing Cabilao from 26th Feb to 1stMar.... fyi.

Back
Top Bottom