Good operators on AC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry, no-one else has these problems communicating with Island Divers. You must be doing something wrong, or maybe you're sending from a domain which is being blocked because of habitual spam. AOL in particular (do they still exist?) loved to block emails arbitrarily. Have you tried both email addresses for them, the one listed on their website and the one given above by Yakivet? And have you tried sending from different email addresses/computers?

I've never tried emailing C&R but they only use a cell phone and don't (AFAIK) have anyone permanently dealing with communications. I have had difficulty contacting them, and I live in the same town. But never a problem with Island Divers, who do have someone whose job is dealing with email and other enquiries. I've just spoken with Rudy and he's received emails today on the shop account, but nothing at all on his personal account. I personally get emails from Alaska so there's no general problem and there's (currently) no problem here, so you need to check that your emails are actually being sent. He says he spoke to you on the telephone yesterday and has been waiting for the promised email.

I have asked him to create an account here on Scubaboard so he can reply to you here, and he'll do that tomorrow. But in the meantime you must check for a problem at your end. I once had somebody post on Trip Advisor that I never responded to phone calls, and slagged me off publicly. After I painstakingly went through what she had been doing, it turned out that she assumed that Belize was part of the USA, so all she had to do was dial the 501 prefix as if it were a State code. The US telephone system doesn't give an error when you do that, it very unhelpfully just gives the ringing tone even though it's not connected to anything. Small wonder she could never get through, and she blamed it on me. This is an error made by a frighteningly large number of people, though not you I know as you have actually spoken to him.

I'm sorry, no-one else has these problems communicating with Island Divers. You must be doing something wrong
I know how to send email :)

Have you tried both email addresses for them, the one listed on their website and the one given above by Yakivet? And have you tried sending from different email addresses/computers?
I tried every email address I can come up with.

I personally get emails from Alaska so there's no general problem and there's (currently) no problem here, so you need to check that your emails are actually being sent.
Everyone else gets my email - including another operator in Belize.

Thanks,
nd

ND - I received your private email and answered it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom