Good operators on AC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nuderdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
No luck trying to reach Island Divers (never answer phone, can't leave voice mail, don't answer e-mails) or Chuck & Robbie (don't answer e-mails, don't list phone number).

Anyone else on AC that I should try? Preferably someone with steel tanks?

Wife booked us at Corona del Mar Hotel and Apartments from 6-14 February.

Thanks,
nd

No luck trying to reach Island Divers (never answer phone, can't leave voice mail, don't answer e-mails) or Chuck & Robbie (don't answer e-mails, don't list phone number).

Anyone else on AC that I should try? Preferably someone with steel tanks?

Wife booked us at Corona del Mar Hotel and Apartments from 6-14 February.

Thanks,
nd

Yes most the websites in Belize and the communication leave a bit to be desired. Certainly not like being in the States. I'd try Rudy at Island Divers at this address if you havn't already tried it. rudyislanddivers@gmail.com

That's odd with Island Divers. I've set up my first dive for my trip next week already. All my emails were answered in a very timely fashion. There didn't seem to be any communication issues at all. They answered all the questions that I had.

I suspect there was a problem with communications generally, as we've had several of those lately. I'd try the listed references for Island Divers again, as things seem to be back to normal. Or you could phone Rudy directly on his cell phone on 610-2642. Don't forget (as some Americans do) that Belize is a separate country and you have to dial first the international access code (which varies from country to country - not sure what it is for you) and then the country code for Belize, which is 501. Then the number I gave above.

I called on Island Divers this afternoon. Rudy confirmed that they give high priority to dealing with emails within 24 hours, but that there was indeed a country (or at least an island)-wide problem recently. Please try them again.

I called (the number you gave me) - he said to send him email (I did - again).

Thanks for the followup :)

Rudy doesn't come on this board (nor does Robbie) but I'm here every day. If you have any more problems tell me and I'll sort them out for you.

I sent Island Drivers an initial inquiry email that was answered very quickly and replied with follow up questions that was not answered. After reading this thread I resent it hoping to get a response.

Still no response from ID or C&R.

Other recommendations for good operators, small groups, DMs that treat certified dives LIKE certified divers, good trips and fair rates?

Thanks,
nd

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom