Good Morning from Northern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That’s
Welcome. I get super seasick as well. The scoplamine patch helps me a lot, but if there are swells, I am miserable.

If you don't mind the cold water, there is great diving in Monterey. I see people coming down from Sacramento all the time.
Thank you that’s good to know, I was hoping to hear how the patches work,’do you get drowsy?

No, absolutely not. I do get drowsy and feel funny with Dramamine and Bonine. The only side effects I get are dry mouth and very slightly blurred vision. It's not foolproof, I can still get sick, but it's great compared to the alternative.

Hi, Welcome to Scuba Board and congrats on getting certified. If you plan on diving the beautiful kelp forests in Monterey let me know. I'm a Divemaster down there. I can show ya all the cool things.

Hi, Welcome to Scuba Board and congrats on getting certified. If you plan on diving the beautiful kelp forests in Monterey let me know. I'm a Divemaster down there. I can show ya all the cool things.
Thank you I’ll definitely let you know when we head back that way!

No, absolutely not. I do get drowsy and feel funny with Dramamine and Bonine. The only side effects I get are dry mouth and very slightly blurred vision. It's not foolproof, I can still get sick, but it's great compared to the alternative.
Thank you soooo much !!!! I’m calling my dr

Welcome to the Wonderful World of West Coast Diving!
….and I second the Scopolamine patch... life saver

Back
Top Bottom