Good Library Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds

Contributor
Reaction score
Witness Protection Program (hiding from the MOFia)
"The Private Life of Sharks"" by Michael Bright.

So far I have learned that I am too large to be swallowed whole by a great white :D Apparently they can manage up to 132lbs without having to bite the object into pieces :wink:

If you know of other good books about marine life post the titles and your thoughts on them here please :D

I love Richard Ellis’s books—he writes well and is also a pretty decent artist who illustrates his own tomes. I also highly recommend “The New York Times Book of Fish” (edited by Nicholas Wade) and “Trilobite!” by Richard Fortey.

I enjoyed the very interesting “The Secret Life of Lobsters” by Trevor Corson, “Cod” by Mark Kurlansky, Robert Kunzig’s “Mapping The Deep” and Samantha Weinberg’s “A Fish Caught in Time.”

Sy Montgomery’s “Journey of the Pink Dolphins” is rather wacky but not bad.

Oh, don’t forget Rachel Carson’s classic “The Edge of the Sea.”

I just finished reading "The Devil's Teeth" by Susan Casey...really good book..highly recommend it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom