Good Firearms Related BB?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MASS-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know of any good firearm related Boards? I can't stand the older style boards/lists and I really only vists V-bullitin sites, and I can't seem to find a half-way decent Gun site.

I'm not a big hunter, my interests are mostly in CC pistol and rifles (HK .308 clones).

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Well, after getting banned at 1911forum I will not suggest that place. Banning a person for asking a policy question is a bit extreme in my book.

One of the best sites for rifles is FALFiles.com. We do allow people who think the German rifle is good to be members. The owner of FALFiles also operates a smaller HK board, HK91.com. Not sure if it is any good.

MikeC:
Well, after getting banned at 1911forum I will not suggest that place. Banning a person for asking a policy question is a bit extreme in my book.

One of the best sites for rifles is FALFiles.com. We do allow people who think the German rifle is good to be members. The owner of FALFiles also operates a smaller HK board, HK91.com. Not sure if it is any good.

Thanks to everyone, I'll check out those sites - the only one I had seen was the FALFiles site, which seems good. As a PTR 91 owner, I can droll over rifles all day.

That said, I've owned my PTR for a few months and the one thing I don't like is that it doens't stay open with it's emtpy? I've never owned a semi-auto rifle before (I'm a pistol guy) but whats' the deal with that? I don't know when I'm out untill I squeeze the trigger and there's just a click?

Spoon:
yup thats a good forum i researched here before purchasing my glock 30

I'm not surprised, that board seems very pro-Glock. Personally, I shoot so much I need something that I can put reloads through, but otherwise I like Glocks just fine (although the sighs NEED to be changed if you carry).

MASS-Diver:
I'm not surprised, that board seems very pro-Glock. Personally, I shoot so much I need something that I can put reloads through, but otherwise I like Glocks just fine (although the sighs NEED to be changed if you carry).

Why not a 1911 in .45ACP. NO issues with lead. Designed by the master JMB. Everyone turn to Ogden, Utah and bow.

(before anyone questions or gets upset, JMB= John Moses Browning, considered one of the greatest gun designers ever and he came from Ogden, UT.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom