Good diving price in Barbados

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sepandee

Contributor
Reaction score
I won't name which scuba center, but I used to get $30 USD/dive from a dive shop here in Barbados. I'm not going back to that shop for various reasons however.

Now, do you think $30/dive was too good of a price? I'm going to go around the island today and tomorrow to see if I can get a similar price from a different shop.

Well as the saying goes " you get what you pay for" !!
You are obviously looking for cheap instead of quality..............

Last edited:
Well as the saying goes " you get what you pay for" !!
You are obviously looking for cheap instead of quality..............

Well, as the saying goes, you're obviously a person who rushes into conclusions (not much of a saying really). That $30/dive is a local rate (slightly higher), and i got it by being a regular costumer and helping out around the shop and boat.

But thanks for your inspirational comments anyways...

In all my trips there I never found a dive for $30 USD. Average is $90 USD or so and a good number of dive ops charged more than that.

In all my trips there I never found a dive for $30 USD. Average is $90 USD or so and a good number of dive ops charged more than that.

$90USD and more? Which dive shops? On Barbados Blue's website, for example (which is recognized as one of the good dive shops) a one-tank dive is $60.

Back
Top Bottom