good dive sites for photo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
i have a problem with the pics you posted, i could not see the diver. why are there so many damned fishes blocking the camera !!!! :D
pards, dived at verde east point last saturday. Now I know how a washing machine works, complete with spinner action. Grabe!!! We were plastered on a wall surrounded by several mounts; we looked like Garfield, all seven of us! But Im getting ahead of myself, a dive report is more appropriate.

clgsamson:
pards, dived at verde east point last saturday. Now I know how a washing machine works, complete with spinner action. Grabe!!! We were plastered on a wall surrounded by several mounts; we looked like Garfield, all seven of us! But Im getting ahead of myself, a dive report is more appropriate.

hahahhaha, what i like is the canyon liked crevices going to washing machine. you dodge the current from them crevices. hehehhehe

yup dodge and weave until...wham!!! you just hang on till it passes. hahaha just when you thought it's over it hits you again, from behind! You feel like the second hand of a clock. Eyes out in to the blue knowing that in a sec or minute the runners are coming. White tips, emperors, wahoos zips fast. Exhilirating...currents=pelagics; never fails.

clgsamson:

wasnt that bad when i was there but the reef was bursting with life, much more macro pelagics here than any site i have seen in anilao. ok noh?

Spoon:
wasnt that bad when i was there but the reef was bursting with life, much more macro pelagics here than any site i have seen in anilao. ok noh?
yes bro that's true, bigger and plentiful. While we were plastered in the wall, pelagics were zipping right in front of us thru the pinnacles/mounts above and canyons below . With one hand holding a rock, my tank already etching its own shape in the wall behind me, I just couldnt bring my camera up to my eyes to take a shot, current was really strong. An unnerving moment, seeing your love one as hapless as you are, you just have to trust her to focus and let her training and experience from dive past to kick in.

Topside, everyone was sporting a grin and looking at each other as if saying you did ok, we did ok, lets go back again! Crazy foreign DM friends of mine, hahahaha.

Here they are:

DM_friends.jpg

from left: me, DMs Mikey, Thierry and Shu (Mikey's wife)

CD_and_DM_friends.jpg

Hernel, PADI CD, Mark (DI candidate) and again Thierry.

I took the IDC with Mike and Shu, Mike is real character the only person I know who can talk for 1 hour straight on an SIT and half of what he says I cannot understand because of the heavy brit accent. What boat did you take going there? that sure doesn't look like a bangka from Aqua.

Hey Jai!

Saw them over the weekend, and yes they didn't use the usual aquav boats... Jojo got the number from Hernel so you can get it from him.

Nice pix Caloy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom