Good deal?????????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeepster0000

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just bought a 65# Halcyon wing for $200. It had 2 fresh water dives on it. I was wandering if I got a good deal. I am setting it up with Heavy Fred T plate and harness. It is going to be used for singles now and doubles down the road. I know that is almost too much lift for a single tank, but I will need it for doubles. Did I get ripped off? Should I have bought a different wing? Thanks for your comments. Jeepster0000

Good price for the wing, but a little big for a single. Maybe go to doubles now?

Eric

I know the wing is too big for singles, but I don't have the $$$$ to buy 2 wings. I hate to say it, but I might have to go back to my BC for singles, then use my wing for doubles. The reason I am not going to doubles right now, is because my tanks will be here in the summer. Thanks for your help. Jeepster0000

Back
Top Bottom