Golf Ball Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pebblesbim

Reaction score
I am a small local guy in Hilton Head, SC that sells recovered golf balls. I'm looking for a diver to purchase golf balls from. I am willing to meet you at any course within a reasonable area. I have my own ball washer, etc. Just looking to purchase "Pond Runs" at a reasonable price.....

I am a small local guy in Hilton Head, SC that sells recovered golf balls. I'm looking for a diver to purchase golf balls from. I am willing to meet you at any course within a reasonable area. I have my own ball washer, etc. Just looking to purchase "Pond Runs" at a reasonable price.....
Hey, we have a million courses around phoenix, how can I help out with this?

In Charlotte NC, Would love to start golf balling for a little fun money to support this Dive Habbit that seems to be taking over my checkbook.

Let me know,
Ausitn

Would love to chat with you about recycled golf balls. 480-671-9021 Nancy

I am with UNDERWATER SCUBA SERVICES. I was wondering if you would be interested in buying my retrieved golf balls that I get from Oregon. 503 930 9640

Todd Kennedy

Back
Top Bottom