Golden reef inn bonaire offers $65.00 a night rooms!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
MAY AND JUNE SPECIAL

ROLLBACK PRICING!! $65.00/NIGHT FOR 1 BEDROOM CONDO! OUR PRICES HAVEN'T BEEN THIS LOW SINCE WE OPENED!

GOLDEN REEF INN BONAIRE
TOLL FREE USA/CANADA: 866-790-7333
GRI IS OFFERING IT'S LAST MINUTE SPECIAL TO SCUBA BOARD MEMBERS.

$65.00 A NIGHT, PER ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT. PRICE INCLUDES APARTMENT WITH FULL KITCHEN, HOT WATER SHOWERS, AIR CONDITIONING, FREE WIFI, CABLE TV WITH PREMIUM CHANNELS!

THIS SPECIAL MAY BE COMBINED WITH ANY OF OUR PACKAGES. JUST BOOK AND PAY IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING, THAT'S IT.

WE ALSO OFFER OTHER SERVICES SUCH AS AIRPORT MEET & GREET AND TRANSFERS, DAILY ALL YOU CAN EAT AMERICAN STYLE BREAKFAST BUFFETS, VEHICLE RENTALS, DIVING, SNORKELING AND SO MUCH MORE

BOOKING DATES: 20 MARCH - 30 JUNE 2009
STAY DATES: 1 MAY - 30 JUNE 2009

GO TO Golden Reef Inn Resort--Home TO BOOK ONLINE, CALL US OR EMAIL US AT INFO@GOLDENREEFINN.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION

Price does not include government room taxes and energy surcharges. This special is for new bookings and cannot be applied to reservations already standing. Minimum 3 night stay required.

I'm new to thoughts of diving in Bonaire- approx. how much are the flights? We're in Texas. Thanks!

Contenintal has direct flights out of Houston. Go directly to their web site and use the airport code BON. The flights leave at 11:30 PM Sat night so be aware that you need to use dates from Sat to Sun, not Sun to Sun. The correct dates are very important, being off a day can make a huge price difference. The Cont flight prices rove all over the place so start looking early and often and be ready to pounce when they drop. I have seen them rise and fall over $300 in a 2 day period. I know that is not a direct answer but it's better if you find your own, I have no idea what airport you would leave from to get to Houston...or drive.. and both will change the price of the ticket.

Do it for SEPT too !!!!! HINT HINT.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom