Golden reef cheapest Bonaire packages ever jun, jul & aug w/nitrox!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Liz!

It's Nick, I just booked with you. My girlfriend and I are extremely excited to get away from the great lakes for a week for our first trip to Bonaire :)

Yep...yep.....

Well how great is this! We will be off island to do some shopping, but I have sent you diretions and contact info for Renee. We will be back on Monday, so will see you then!

Liz

Liz, this was the cheapest I found this summer. I found $444 from Detroit to Aruba.

I wasn't sure about the DAE website so, can you confirm what roundtrip from Aruba costs??

I'm not sure if you're interested in a short road trip but I booked this morning on continental from ORD (O'hare airport) to Bonaire for $550

I'm not sure if you're interested in a short road trip but I booked this morning on continental from ORD (O'hare airport) to Bonaire for $550

Thanx for the info.

Probably not as I forgot that I will be living in Nashville the week we are thinking of going.

Can't believe I forgot we are moving.......

When are you going???

Okay, looks like we're going to jump on that offer too! I'm afraid to see what airfare from NYC will be though.

FYI to all

Just to give heads up. We are having an AMAZING response to the special, SO we are going to continue to 15 NOVEMBER 2009.

SECOND, we are getting an overwhelming inquiries for end of August. I am replying to all. We have 7 one bedrooms available and one 2 bedroom. It is important to book ASAP. I will keep you all up to date on availablity. Right now:

Now until 11 July - Limited availability on one bedrooms 2 bedroom not available
July 11-25 - 2 bedroom available, 2 one bedrooms available
July 25- 9 August - Open availability
9- 16 August - 2 one bedrooms available
16 August -24 September - open availability, but HUGE AMOUNT OF REQUESTS for last weeks in August, 1st week in Sept.
24 Sept - 4 October 2009 - NO AVAILABILITY
4 Oct - 15 November - Open availabiity, but book soon for regatta and coral spawning times!!

Thanks.

Liz

Wow!!! That is awesome Liz!!!

We are soo there!!!

Great.

FYI for all. Coral Spawning this year is Sept 4-10 and Oct 4-10.

The International Bonaire Sailing Regatta is Oct 4-10. Will be a great time on the island...wow a party under the water as well as above!

Liz

Thanx for the info.

Probably not as I forgot that I will be living in Nashville the week we are thinking of going.

Can't believe I forgot we are moving.......

When are you going???

I leave in a little over 24 hours :cool2:

I have a quick question for anyone that can answer... As far as the nitrox, what percentage oxygen do you get? Is there an analyzer available or are you expected to bring your own?

Thanks!

I have a quick question for anyone that can answer... As far as the nitrox, what percentage oxygen do you get? Is there an analyzer available or are you expected to bring your own?

Thanks!

I don't remember the % but, it was banked and there is an analyzer.

What I really liked about Wannadive is the tanks and analyzer are available 24/7.
They never ran out of both air and nitrox tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom