Going tommorrow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DallasNewbie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We'll be staying at Caribe Blu Aug 6 - 10 if by chance anyone else will be around during that time, and would like to meet up for dinner or drinks or something.

DallasNewbie:
We'll be staying at Caribe Blu Aug 6 - 10 if by chance anyone else will be around during that time, and would like to meet up for dinner or drinks or something.
We're staying at Caribe Blu August 7th - 15th. PM your name to me and I'll look you up when we get there.

Matt

I will be at Caribe Blu the 12th-15th. Are you diving with Blue Angel? I see from past posts of yours that this is your first time at Caribe Blu, you will like it a lot. Look forward to meeting you in paradise.

kevreid:
I will be at Caribe Blu the 12th-15th. Are you diving with Blue Angel? I see from past posts of yours that this is your first time at Caribe Blu, you will like it a lot. Look forward to meeting you in paradise.

If you want to PM your name we'll look you up too after the 12th. We're diving with "Dive with Martin". I am looking forward to checking out Caribe Blu. Everyone here seems to like it. We just couldn't risk the chance of bad air conditioning at PLG so we moved at the last minute.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom