Going to the Chamber isn't always a BAD thing....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well if you think about it, Is going to the chamber ever a bad thing? If your bent then its bad your bent but good that your going to the chamber.

Is it safe to assume that Laura Betts is related to Ed Betts of ANDI, and that the piece is actually an infomercial flogging chamber rentals?

"For less than the average cost of single block of treatments individuals can rent a system for their home and have an ANDI Certified Technician set it up and train them how to safely operate it. The in-home training only takes a few hours and enables the family to comfortably and safely administer the treatment to their loved one. Some even decide to out-right purchase their own system which is an even more convenient and cost effective alternative to renting."

To describe the Third Annual New Jersey Meadowlands Festival of Birding as a success would be to understate the obvious. By all accounts, the event went well beyond everyone's expectations. From the attendance (over three hundred people, including staff and volunteers) to the number of bird species observed (eighty-three), to the weather (perfect), September 17 and 18, 2006 were certainly two days to remember.

Conducted by Hackensack Riverkeeper and the New Jersey Audubon Society and hosted by the NJ Meadowlands Commission with additional support from the Meadowlands Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Festival was a perfect example of the spirit of cooperation that exists in the Meadowlands of

Yep, Laura Betts, ANDI IT#22,
I guess this is just sneaky spam
Not spam, just the kind of less than full disclosure that makes me trust nothing in the piece.

Is it safe to assume that Laura Betts is related to Ed Betts of ANDI, and that the piece is actually an infomercial flogging chamber rentals?

Well spotted Thal,

From their web site: http://www.hyperbaricsrx.com/hyperbaric-chamber-systems.html#compressor

"OVERVIEW Our 4 psi portable hyperbaric chamber offers all the conveniences of the larger more expensive chambers at a fraction of the price."

(Red and italics by me) Four psi? I hope that is a misprint. 4psi is less than 9 feet of sea water. The US Navy tables 5 and 6 are at 60fsw and I think table 9 is at 45fsw. Are there any current treatment tables where divers would use a max depth of 9fsw?

At any rate, this thread belongs in the Scuba Marketplace section as it is an advertisement.

Cheers,

Couv

Last edited:
Way to flip them the birds!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

To describe the Third Annual New Jersey Meadowlands Festival of Birding as a success would be to understate the obvious. By all accounts, the event went well beyond everyone's expectations. From the attendance (over three hundred people, including staff and volunteers) to the number of bird species observed (eighty-three), to the weather (perfect), September 17 and 18, 2006 were certainly two days to remember.

Conducted by Hackensack Riverkeeper and the New Jersey Audubon Society and hosted by the NJ Meadowlands Commission with additional support from the Meadowlands Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Festival was a perfect example of the spirit of cooperation that exists in the Meadowlands of

Well spotted Thal,

From their web site: http://www.hyperbaricsrx.com/hyperbaric-chamber-systems.html#compressor

"OVERVIEW Our 4 psi portable hyperbaric chamber offers all the conveniences of the larger more expensive chambers at a fraction of the price."

(Red and italics by me) Four psi? I hope that is a misprint. 4psi is less than 9 feet of sea water. The US Navy tables 5 and 6 are at 60fsw and I think table 9 is at 45fsw. Are there any current treatment tables where divers would use a max depth of 9fsw?

At any rate, this thread belongs in the Scuba Marketplace section as it is an advertisement.

Cheers,

Couv
That would mean that you could not deliver what is normally considered a therapeutic dose, sounds more and more like a scam to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom