Going to Dutch Sept. 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadobadoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey ya'll, going to Dutch this Sunday about 11am (give or take an hour depending on traffic and how often I push snooze) till it closes with a small group from NYC, RI, and maybe Jersey. Mostly folks that hang out on scubadiving.com but I hang here so come on out if ya want and say hello. We will be on the far upper left side by the stairway to nowhere. I have a titanium mazda tribute suv and will be in a black tls350 with my blonde wife in the same. Peace all!

Where is the stairway to nowhere? LOL I may come, not sure yet, my band has a show at the Bitter End tonight at 9pm. I'll PM you tonight if I get home early enough.

Sounds good. Have a great gig. Break a... finger or a...vocal chord! Break a leg just didn't seem to fit.

The stairs actually lead to the surface of the water assuming you are exiting the quarry back before it was filled with water. The area I am talking about is usually not as crowded as the lower lot and has a nice wall and all the old pipes and tons of trees still hanging out below the surface. My favorite are of Dutch currently.

Is this invite open to anyone? I'm in need of a buddy due to all my regular crime partners are busy. Thanks - Rob

Ofcourse Rob. We will have an odd person for you to buddy with. She's odd and a third wheel! Great diver named Betsy, just finished her DM training. My Wife and I and Betsy should arrive about 11-12 ish and Pete and Cathy (two instructors from Pan Aqua) should get there about 12pm. Maybe one more coming from Jersey and maybe the Natural above but that's all for now.

Just spoke to rob on the phone. 11am it is! 6 divers so far...

A fun time was had by all! Nice to meet you Rob! Maybe next time The Natural. How was the gig? ANyone wanna go to Round Valley in NJ this week or maybe soon before it gets too cold? It's a horrible dive with nothing to see but it's in clear, fresh water only just under an hour from NYC in a lovely park. SHore dive. Hey, it's wet!

Couldn't make it, was out till 4am the night before with something short brunette slim and female. :D

The Natural:
Couldn't make it, was out till 4am the night before with something short brunette slim and female. :D

A chocolate Lab? Seriously though, no problem. Next time my man. Ya gots ta do what ya gots ta do. :D

Back
Top Bottom