Going to destin 6/25-6/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kylepreid

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Im making a trip to destin this weekend for a family reunion, so of course while im down there there will be some diving involved. Finally I get to taste some saltwater! Corigan and fran are coming down with heather and I, and corigan got us booked on a charter for monday and tuesday morning. I already sent seayoda a pm and he is probably going to meet up with us on monday and tuesday afternoon at the jetties, since tides are going to be good in the aftrenoon. So this is a post to invite anyone else who might want to meet up with us and do some jettie diving on those 2 days in the afternoon. Hope some of you can make it out.

Kyle

I can't make it to Destin on week nights, but if you guys want to hit the jetties on Sunday afternoon - I'm game. I'll be at Morrison Sunday morning(8AM) as well. More on Sunday's happenings can be found by clicking here.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I can't make it to Destin on week nights, but if you guys want to hit the jetties on Sunday afternoon - I'm game. I'll be at Morrison Sunday morning(8AM) as well. More on Sunday's happenings can be found by clicking here.

I think I will be making a dive at the jetties on sunday, but I will be on my stepmoms boat. She likes to dive also, but I think we are making that a family outting. Thats why im trying to hit the jetties with seayoda on monday and tuesday. The plan is not deffinate, so I will let you know. Even if we cant dive together, maybe we could get together in the evening and grab a beer or 2 if you have the time.

We'll probably see you around the jetties even if we aren't diving together. I'll be with some buddies local to me, depending on what time we finish up and what time they need to be back, we'll see about dem beers :)

SuPrBuGmAn:
We'll probably see you around the jetties even if we aren't diving together. I'll be with some buddies local to me, depending on what time we finish up and what time they need to be back, we'll see about dem beers :)
Corigan told me he is going to meet up with you on sunday morning at morrisons, then cruise down to the jetties for the afternoon. He will call me when he is on his way down, so that I can try and meet up with everyone. I hope to see you there.

Kyle

Vis was decent today with a nice blue color to the water and lots of light at depth :) Tomorrow looks to be nice too, but damn was it hot!

Full report tomorrow night or Monday. See ya tomorrow.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom