Going to CSSP Friday Aug 29th....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TXScubaBear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
If anyone would like to join me....thought I'd start planning now, start the holiday weekend early!!

:14:

Harry.... might just be possible....always prefer Friday's at the pond....would be a pleasure meeting you. :wink:

I'm going to make Sunday or Monday of Labor Day weekend, but can't make Friday or Sat... And you're right, it's never too early to start planning! I love Fridays at CSSP also, wish I could join yall.

I'll have to cancel, had a death in the family and leaving for Colo Springs tomorrow, won't be able to take that day off next week...

I'll have to cancel, had a death in the family and leaving for Colo Springs tomorrow, won't be able to take that day off next week...

Sorry to hear about your families lose.....best with that and safe travels up and back.

I'm at 83% probability for the 29th.

I'll be out there Monday (9/1) for sure and would like to hook up with you guys. I need to be an official swamper :)

Very sorry to hear about your loss, Harry. My thoughts and prayers go with you. :(

Sorry for your loss, also, Harry. Take care of your family and I pray that God gives you all peace. See you at the swamp another time.

Back
Top Bottom