Going to Bonaire in January and need Recommendations for a Place to Stay and Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm diving the Henderson 5mm boot that several friends suggested for here. It sucks. I should have listened to the locals I talked to and used my 5 fingers. One in our group is and is loving them.

---------- Post added December 11th, 2015 at 05:36 AM ----------

I may have posted here before about where we're staying. But after 7 days here, I'm going to repeat if I did lol.

We're at the Bonaire Sunset Villa in Hamlet. Dive friends is 2 doors down. The Chinese grocery store is 100 yards out of the gate. The dive friends retail store is 500 yards do. The road, as is breezes n bites. We can't turn around on the island without hitting a dive friends location. The location is perfect for us, as we're all anti hotel (crowds). And I mean perfect. Hamlet has lots of smaller places too.

I'm diving the Henderson 5mm boot that several friends suggested for here. It sucks. I should have listened to the locals I talked to and used my 5 fingers. One in our group is and is loving them.

---------- Post added December 11th, 2015 at 05:36 AM ----------

I may have posted here before about where we're staying. But after 7 days here, I'm going to repeat if I did lol.

We're at the Bonaire Sunset Villa in Hamlet. Dive friends is 2 doors down. The Chinese grocery store is 100 yards out of the gate. The dive friends retail store is 500 yards do. The road, as is breezes n bites. We can't turn around on the island without hitting a dive friends location. The location is perfect for us, as we're all anti hotel (crowds). And I mean perfect. Hamlet has lots of smaller places too.
I think we saw you out on your patio when we were starting our night dive last night.

I'd say so, we saw a group starting one last night.

Sounds like you guys are having a great time. Wife & I stayed at a Hamlet villa in October. Had a blast. Following your threads has me jonesing to return. Guess I'll go clean my golf clubs instead. :( Dive safe. Have fun. :)

Diving in Bonaire was amazing. The Divi Flamingo Resort was also wonderful and so were their Dive Masters. Having lockers right on the dock was so convenient! The rooms at the Divi Flamingo were just renovated and they were also great!

Diving in Bonaire was amazing. The Divi Flamingo Resort was also wonderful and so were their Dive Masters. Having lockers right on the dock was so convenient! The rooms at the Divi Flamingo were just renovated and they were also great!
which room #

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom