Going to be Diving in Bahamas this weekend!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SBP Studios

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone in the area want to hang out with a cool couple and show us around? If so shoot us a Private message.

We are Diving 4 dives, Sat and Sunday with Stuarts Cove. Cant wait!

cheers

Gene and Heather

have a great time!! the Water was CLEAR and fantastic at 84 degrees, no wet suit temps!! woo hoo:D

billeelou:
have a great time!! the Water was CLEAR and fantastic at 84 degrees, no wet suit temps!! woo hoo:D

That will be perfect!!! Cant wait!

We are going Nov. 9-19. Let me know how it went and if you find anything/places good that you would recomend. I am also diving with Stuart Cove at least for 5 days (AM).
Have fun and enjoy the warm water.
Gary

gvhammond:
We are going Nov. 9-19. Let me know how it went and if you find anything/places good that you would recomend. I am also diving with Stuart Cove at least for 5 days (AM).
Gary

We are just going to miss you guys. I am glad its so warm down there because I dont dive a wetsuit. Tshirt and Swimtrunks for me!

gvhammond:
Gary

Hi

I'm also going to be in the Bahamas from 10 till 18 Nov, however only in Nassau for one day (going to be diving with CE 11 till 18).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom