Going "RED"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubbles3d

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I paid my annual SB membership on 9/27/07 and SB has not changed my color to red. Can anyone tell me how long this takes or if you think there is a problem?. Thanks so much.

Your colour is no longer set to red automagically, you need to use the link mentioned above.

I guess I am pretty stupid but I do not see where you go in an change the color to red. Can you give me more detail, is it in edit profile... Sorry to be a pain in the butt!

Click on the link. At the bottom of the page, you will see all of the groups you belong to. Select "Supporting Member". Now click the button at the bottom of this list that says "Update Display Group". If you are still having problems I will set it for you! :D

A picture says more than a 1000 words...
Go_Red.jpg

A picture says more than a 1000 words...
A picture of 97 words says more than 1 kiloword. Now *that's* compression. :D

(And yes, I counted.)

A picture of 97 words says more than 1 kiloword. Now *that's* compression. :D

(And yes, I counted.)
You seriously have too much time on your hands...at work now? lol...

Click on the link. At the bottom of the page, you will see all of the groups you belong to. Select "Supporting Member". Now click the button at the bottom of this list that says "Update Display Group". If you are still having problems I will set it for you! :D

unfortunately it doesn't show it for me as well and my Paypal shows it WAS paid on 10-11....can you fix please?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom