Going Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I think its

"how to have a million dollar dive shop: start with two million"

"The quickest way to make a million in the dive industry is to start with two million."

You know why they pay you more for indoor work, because indoor work gives you emotional and mental injuries that are much more dangerous :wink:

Doesn't injure me in the slightest, any more than running on well conditioned legs injures them.

They pay me more because if they didn't, I'd go work outside. An employer is purchasing your willingness or ability to do a job.

If you LOVE diving, be an amateur, a word that comes from the Italian amore - an amateur is one who does something because he loves it. A pro is someone who does something BECAUSE they pay him.

At least when you are working for free you get a lot more control over what you do and the shop owner knows that if he doesn't keep the work enjoyable you will be gone.

BINGO!!

"The quickest way to make a million in the dive industry is to start with two million."
That doesnt sound right though, cause it sounds like youre starting with 2 and making a million, ending up with 3 million.

The best way to phrase still is this:

Q How do you make a small fortune diving?
A Start with a large one...

Are you actually that dense?
Density is an important part of dive physics.....:)

Lmao...regardless, his response was funny as hell.
Marine Bio to Econ? There must be a tale there.

The best way to phrase still is this:

Q How do you make a small fortune diving?
A Start with a large one...

I would say;

The best way to end up with a small fortune diving is to start with a large one.

No question about it. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom