Going nuts!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

punkrex

Registered
Reaction score
Living in Mukilteo this year I got my OW. And after a handfull of dives I got my AOW... I managed to around 20 dives before I had to move to Pullman. Needless to say there is no sound here, no office. Going Diving was as easy as being within 5 to 40 min of some killer dive sites. Now, its not even worth it. I am jonesing really badly; feel my pain. Not to mention, mid terms are here.
Rex

Well young jedi... it is the problem when you decide to go get educated at a school where water is only found coming out of a tap. :)

Thanksgiving is soon, Christmas is coming, then spring break, so head on back out here and come play with everybody!

Did you go to Pullman because you are a student? If so they have a diving class that I took last year. The instructor, Barry Moore usually has TA's help out with classes. If you are a student and are interested in maybe doing some TA work in the pool for the SCUBA classes, let me know and I will get you Barry's e-mail address.

Just dove MuK today! Here's a little fix for you.

Surface swam to the bouy straight out from the steps and descended to 124fsw (whoops!) to the little boat. Saw the biggest Octo I have ever seen. In fact there were two of them lounging around in their dens under the boat. Hung out for a couple of minutes, or more......I was Narc'd, then began a slow ascent uphill. Found the Budda and rubbed his belly. By the time I got to the handicap parking sign I didn't feel so handicapped anymore. Did a short safety stop somewhere around 60fsw,. . Did some more exploring from the big sign along a line that went south to a concrete block and turned back. Saw a Dungie making away with a small dead Octo. during my safety stop. Total dive time was 35 minutes and I still had about 1000psi on a LP95.

Second dive was to a max depth of 72fsw. We went straight out and followed the contour then turned North. Continued North until we hit our turn pressure and started our ascent. We saw several small lings but mostly the same old clutter you find at MuK. There was more current on the second dive and I ended the dive with only about 750psi. Got about 47 minutes on that dive.

I was just feeling sorry for myself. I do plan on making a dive or two during christmas break...thats just so far away and so infrequent.
Rex

Well you could do some mudd diving in the snake and clearwater.......

They just pulled a kid out of the snake a few days ago. This summer, he was cliff diving when he failed to surface... He was so decomposed that they had to send his teeth in for identification. Ewwwww!

Back
Top Bottom