Going from Scuba Diver to Open Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avnops

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was taking my Open Water certification overseas and was unable to complete the last 2 open water dives. My instructor gave me a Scuba Diver Certification and said that for my next 2 dives I have to go with a certiifed instructor to get my open water certification. Can anyone tell me how expensive this is to do as I have already paid the money to the original instructor? I am leaving overseas to come back to the states and can't finish with him.

Where are you coming back to. If you were at our shop it would be the cost of the rental gear for two dives. A pool session to be sure you knew what you were doing (our rule not the agency's). ANd whatever gas it cost you to get tp the lake plus your card fee. So somewhere in the neighbor hood of 100-125 bucks. If you have your own gear knock 40 off.

If you're in AZ, PM me. $125 here as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom