going diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sisid marino:
im back as well... nice meeting u finally caloy, got lotsa things to learn from you still w regards to u/w photography....

Caloy told me you were with us pala during the weekend.

rhadamantus:
i was having difficulty breathing :D

Well I guess Larry has that effect on women...:mooner:

hmm, running before dives... you should talk to Spoon, our resident expert on that...:eyebrow:

kids :D

sisid marino:
yup, i was with joy's group.... errr..... sorry, but saan ka doon? nagkita ba tayo? :confused:

I was with manong Caloy's group. Actually, I was the one who got Caloy to go diving last weekend. We were in the same group during the final dive at Bahura on Sunday.

I actually had a chat or two with you and your gf (I asked you how long you've lived in SG during lunch, because I noted your Singlish accent).

When we were at Total, you mentioned CESA and I said "Sisa!". :rofl3:

oh now i know... hehehe.... sorry, not really familiar w faces and nicks from sb :D

anyway, tis second time i met you right? last month as well..... nice knowing you guys and adeline enjoyed the hospitality you guys showed.... looking forward for further dives w you guys :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom