goin to table rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

studog

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello everyone
I'll be at table rock this weekend my wife and I are going to be diving by the damn but without a boat. So i was wondering if anybody was going to be down there i always wanted to see the enchanted forest but I was told you had to have a boat to get there?? so if anyone needs a dive buddy let me know I will be there friday night and dive saturday and sunday at least.:D

Damn I wish I could go this weekend I could hook you up and take you to the Forest but I have to work. I do not get down there nearly as much as I would like...

Good luck getting out there...

Phil

Hey Studog,

I'll be at Table Rock this weekend as well. I had planned on diving with my brother & sister-in-law, but at the last minute couldn't make the trip. Anyhow, I'm in need of a dive buddy. I'd love to hook up with you guys around the dam some time. Sorry, I don't have a boat, but would like to join in on some shore diving if your open to it.

I'll PM my phone number.

S. Nagel

hey nagel
it was great to meet you sorry if my wife and I seemed a little disorganised it had been almost a year since we dove together and she is always nervous the first dive.
I was wondering if you had time to send us some of the pictures you took that day?

Yup, but you know Marceline isn't that far from me. If he wanted to dive more often and closer to home he could hollar at me and I'd show him a spot in Columbia thats not too bad. Table Rock is better of course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom