Go Pro Mount question SRP or Tec Dive Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merxlin- I appreciate your input, but can you send me links to the items that you mentioned? I feel pretty clueless about what "standard clamps" are. BTW- great quotes from Leo and Leonardo. I agree!

Now I understand what you mean... I was assuming. This is what I use:

Ultralight Control Systems

A BH-HB ball threads to the handles and you can use the double ball arm segments (DB-08 or other lengths) with clamps (AC-CS or AC-CSF) to set up your lighting.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Many Thanks LowVizWiz- Can't ask for better detail than that! The link gave me exactly the info I was after!

---------- Post added June 2nd, 2013 at 12:47 AM ----------

I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Tec Dive Gear set-up. If it sucks I'll report back to this forum!

Here's a link to two threads showing attachments. I have the Tech Dive Gear lights with ball mounts so this was an easy change (see pic). I'm fairly happy with the lights, although I'm skeptical of the 900 lumens. Originally it came with a Goodman handle, not a tray. Hated that handle.
ball joints.jpg

Attachments

• ball joint.jpg
    ball joint.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 120
Many Thanks LowVizWiz- Can't ask for better detail than that! The link gave me exactly the info I was after!

---------- Post added June 2nd, 2013 at 12:47 AM ----------

I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Tec Dive Gear set-up. If it sucks I'll report back to this forum!

Report back even if it doesn't suck please :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom