Go-Pro Hero 3 Black edition SD cards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not true in my case. With the camcorder attached to the computer, the computer could read the internal flash memory but not the SDXC card in the second slot. Upgrading Win XP to read the exFAT file system did allow the computer to read that card too.
Yes, that would be explained by the second part of my post: weird partitioning or formatting, with "weird" meaning something that the PC doesn't understand. In your case, the PC did see the card, it just couldn't read the file system and so nothing showed up. You would still see the card if you looked into XP's disk management tool, it would show up as a disk containing a partition of unknown type.

If you want to make sure that the SD card can be read pretty much anywhere, format it as plain old FAT32.

Does anyone know if an iPad has issues handling 1080 at 30fps, etc? I don't want to take a laptop on holiday with me, just my iPad. What will I need to download/view gopro footage on my ipad?

Does anyone know if an iPad has issues handling 1080 at 30fps, etc? I don't want to take a laptop on holiday with me, just my iPad. What will I need to download/view gopro footage on my ipad?

I have the same question. I have the new iPad and bought, from APPle, the SD card to iPad connector. I connected the two together and the iPad video reader gave me the 'the is no photo to download' error. There was a 2 min video on there I had just taken on my dive this weekend. So I will be following this blog onward.

I have the same question. I have the new iPad and bought, from APPle, the SD card to iPad connector. I connected the two together and the iPad video reader gave me the 'the is no photo to download' error. There was a 2 min video on there I had just taken on my dive this weekend. So I will be following this blog onward.

It works flawlessly.

I have an iPad2 32gb and used that and the camera connection kit on my week long live aboard and it never skipped a beat, the only issue is space on the ipad. As you need to import to play them, but there is no issues the iPad handles them great. I would select the videos I wanted and then import them but leave them on the card and then watch on the iPad and delete before my next dive. I had multiple cards and just kept the files on the card after import and delt with it when I returned home to my computer.

It would be even easier with the new wireless portable hard drives to keep this set up working even better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom