Go Pro download issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jchance

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I've got a question about an issue I seem to be having. I have a new Hero3 BE and just got back from Mexico. I have 2 64GB Samsung Class 10 cards for it. When viewing the video via the camera, everything looks good and smooth. When I download the clips to my MacPro, I get a 'jerkyness' or an intermittent freeze in the video. The audio seems to not have this issue. I have tried downloading the cards directly and via the USB cable to the camera. On some of the clips, when I download the individual clip instead of a bulk transfer, it seems to help. This does not work with every clip as I have some that I simply haven't been able to get rid of the freeze in these. Any ideas what is causing this??

The video was recorded at 2.7k/30 fps, no Protune. :confused::confused::confused:

Sounds like a computer problem, not a video issue. 2.7K video records at 45Mbps and it takes a fairly stout computer to play it.

Google VLC media and download this free app for the computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom