gnojoey - Newly Certified OW Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ringo:
Hey Joey pleased to hear that you had a good course! Congrats!

Thanks Chantal. Sorry for not dropping by your shop. It was so good relaxing and doing absolutely nothing during my break, I didn't even bother to wander out of Patong. Can't wait for another trip to Phuket again. :wink:

jiveturkey:
Congrats. Did anyone show you the secret handshake yet? :wink:

Thanks Greg. Secret handshake? Nope, not that I know of. LOL. Maybe I should get going with my AOW soon to find out. Hehehe...

Welcome

stangscuba98a:
Thanks stangscuba98a.

OnTheSpot:
Now you just need more holiday time to go diving.

Thanks Jamie. I do enjoy the diving very much, despite the sea-sick part.
And thanks for recommending the restaurants/eateries in your blog, I tried BBQ Hut which is just round the corner from my guesthouse. I have to admit the food there was pretty good, especially the nachos supreme and the tequila chocolate chip bread pudding. Keep updating your blog with more restaurants/eateries, so I will get to try more of them the next time I get back to Phuket! :wink:
And by the way, I didn't seem to see you at your shop. Walked by your shop quite a couple of times, thinking of saying hello but never did get the chance to do so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom