Glass Scuba Diver & Bride Cake Topper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkbait0501

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Glass figurine Scuba Diver holding a Bride in his arms is an ideal wedding gift/cake topper. This item is brand new, still in the box (I ended up with 2 of them for my wedding so the extra is for sale). It's made from hand blown 100% silicate glass. Approximate height of figures 14 cm plus plinth.

PM me if you would like to purchase it. It sells for $230 at the diving museum in Islamorada, FL. I will sell it for $150 including shipping.

Attachments

• cake topper.jpg
    cake topper.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,608
lol.. How do you say,,,,,, excessive?

Sell both of them and buy a new steel tank. At least you'll get some use out of it beyond one day. Heck get a Justice of the Peace and get a bunch of gear. Just get a prenup so you don't lose it in the divorce!

Word!!!!

Hey that is so cool!

I have been married to my 7th grade sweetheart for over 20 years, so I have no use for it at the present time, but I think that thing is way way cool.

Chug
Is not cynical and likes being married after all these years.

I didn't see her tanks? :D

My wife dives as well as I, so we had candy scuba divers made for the top of our cake.

Your topper looks good though!

Attachments

• DSC_3204.jpg
    DSC_3204.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 2,910
any trades accepted? i got some stuff to get rid of just pm me if interested!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom