Girlfriend woes...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akmike907

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
She is trying to find a 3/2 full wetsuit with some purple color in it. She is determined. She is a badger....

Seriously, can anyone direct us to some suits that are in color other than black and/or blue?

She is trying to find a 3/2 full wetsuit with some purple color in it. She is determined. She is a badger....

Seriously, can anyone direct us to some suits that are in color other than black and/or blue?

Contact www.dolphinscuba.com, 916-929-8188. Talk To Rick or Mike. You may have to pay for shipping, And or Maybe not, But I think we have black And Purple!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a custom suit, she can have almost any colour(s), and it should fit like a glove.

Try terrapinwetsuits.com they do custom and I think their prices may be reasonable.

Henderson's H2 wetsuits for women come in a couple of color combinations, and one of them is black with violet trim. They come in 3, 5 and 7 mm thicknesses, and although I don't own one myself, I've heard positive reviews. See Henderson USA - Detail Their classic Hyperstretch suits also come in a blue/purple combo - see Henderson USA - Detail

Good luck.

nemowetsuit.com in Bali will custom make a 3 mil wetsuit for her. They have 12 different colors to work with, their prices are quite reasonable, quality of work very good, and you'll have fun measuring her. They will ship anywhere.

I'm about to get my second in a few weeks, but I'll be in Bali anyway.

check out neosport by henderson their women's suits are black and purple

I have never understood the black wetsuit thing. Surely it would be much safer if all wetsuits were yellow, or some other bright colour?

I suspect there is a ninja fetish amongst divers...

H2Odyssey makes a 4/3 full and a 3/2 shorty in black & purple, I know you wanted 3/2 full. My wife has the full one and she also has a Henderson Hyperstretch which as already mentioned is black/blue/purple. Link HERE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom