Gilligan???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba65

Contributor
Reaction score
:06: Does anyone know what happened to Gilligan?? hope he's ok.

Scuba65:
:06: Does anyone know what happened to Gilligan?? hope he's ok.

Thanks for checking up on me.

The weather and ocean conditions have not been good for diving lately, hence no photos.

I am also going through some rough spots as my significant other unexpectedly terminated our almost five year relationship one week prior to Christmas.

Gilligan:
Thanks for checking up on me.

The weather and ocean conditions have not been good for diving lately, hence no photos.

I am also going through some rough spots as my significant other unexpectedly terminated our almost five year relationship one week prior to Christmas.
Sorry to hear about your S.O., little buddy. Rest assured that there will be no shortage of emotional support from your ScubaBoard family. Just let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

hey jim, they canceled the boat 4 x's in the past week - not pretty out there

Hope things are getting smoother for ya....how about diving over here for a couple
a days?

Gilligan:
Sorry to hear about that, Jim. I'm sure time will help smooth out those rough spots. Call me crazy, but maybe just leaving the camera at home and go have a "Jim" dive might help. Always does me good when I have too much on my mind. I call it U/W therapy. Or, I could be way off on this. Bottom line is it all works out in the end, we just never know it ahead of time as to how. The mystery of life. I'll shut up now.

Jet

Jet, I would love to try that therapy but it's to much work to break through the ice and to damn cold to get in the ocean, right now. Maybe in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom