GGD Calendar (update)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went one step further I put your calendar on my desktop. this will come in handy

Wed. May 2ed : We have 1 spot for the Oriskany, if anyone would like to go give us a call.

Thurs. May 3rd : 3 Spots available to the Allen Liberty Ship & Atlantis.

Fri. May 4th: Oriskany; 6 Spots.

Sat. May 5th: Pete Tide & Russian Freighter ; 6 Spots

Gary, I'm in for Saturday. I'll PM you my cc # to hold my place. I'm in Corpus until Thursday night and don't want to lose out

seadoggirl:
Gary, I'm in for Saturday. I'll PM you my cc # to hold my place. I'm in Corpus until Thursday night and don't want to lose out
Got You down for Sat.

Wed. May 2 FULL

Thurs. May 3 Full

Fri. Oriskany Spots still Available

Sat, Pete Tide 4 Spots Available

Donna and I have already booked for the Reel Barge trip on Saturday, May 12th!! I will be arriving Friday afternoon...Watch out Orange Beach!!!..These two Lady Pirates are going to be turned loose on your fair city!! :D

Spots Available;

Fri. May 11: Oriskany 3 Spots

Sat. May 12: Reel Barge + Second Site 4 Spots

We are getting reports of bad vis at various sites and will make a decision about Sat. dive site based on info recieved between now and then.
In other words We may go to another site to get better vis.

Back
Top Bottom