Getting to Caribbean by cruise ship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cumbo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Me and my girlfriend are planning on going on a cruise to Caribbean (Aruba, Bonaire, Turks and Caicos or Cayman Islands is where we're planning on staying) from Miami or Fort Lauderdale. Is there a boat that would take us to our location (e.g. Bonaire, Aruba, Grand Cayman or such) and we wouldn't have to pay for the whole cruise?

The flight from Miami cost something, too, so we thought that this might be a way of seeing some of the Caribbean and getting there as well.

Can somebody recommend good websites where one can find cheap cruises (yes, I did Google it and there are tons of them :))?

I've gotten a huge headache from going through all the flight options, so all help is highly appreciated! :wink:

Me and my girlfriend are planning on going on a cruise to Caribbean (Aruba, Bonaire, Turks and Caicos or Cayman Islands is where we're planning on staying) from Miami or Fort Lauderdale. Is there a boat that would take us to our location (e.g. Bonaire, Aruba, Grand Cayman or such) and we wouldn't have to pay for the whole cruise?

Sorry, you have to pay for the whole cruise. Two, in fact, if you want to come back home the same way.

I've considered doing this, since the ship doesn't care what your luggage weighs, and it's much more civilized way to travel.

Instead of a crappy tiny seat and a screaming infant, you can get margaritas, a massage and a nap by the pool.

flots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom