Getting rid of false negative "trader" rating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tech Admin:
Well if there was no transaction then there can't be a comment...
There doesn't need to be a transaction in order to leave feedback. I can click on your trader rating and do anything I want right now.

Tech Admin:
Well if there was no transaction then there can't be a comment... I will remove it pending additional information from the complianant.

thank you.

cornfed, it's on the to do list...

As a result of the false and malicious rating given to Detroit Diver the user in question recieved a 5 day temp ban. We do not take abuse of any of our FREE services lightly. Think before you post.

NetDoc:
As a result of the false and malicious rating given to Detroit Diver the user in question recieved a 5 day temp ban. We do not take abuse of any of our FREE services lightly. Think before you post.

Pete

This type of explaination for such an action is a real plus. It brings the actions out in the open with enough information to see that things are working fairly.

Thanks

As long as the user remains somewhat anonymous (other than to a few) I have no problems relating an infraction to a consequence. When it goes beyond that, I will defer to let my actions be silent. As it is, I have removed the name of the user who was banned from this thread. He can not defend himself and that is only right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom