Getting Ready For The Red Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YLpharaoh

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Waiel. I live in Philly right now but am soon moving back home to Queens NYC. I'm new to these postings. I've been a diver since 1993. I got my advanced open water license this last summer. I've only got 20 dives under my belt but I'm a firm believer in Quality over quantity. I've only dove in Sarm El Sheikh Egypt and Grand Cayman Island. I guess I'm spoiled. In any case, after being in the perfessional world for 4 years as a graphic designer I've come to the realization that I'm not cut out to sit in front of a computer 8 hours a day. I love the out doors. I love interacting with new people. Its hard to do that when you're designing logos and brochures. I've decided to make a drastic change in my life and become a scuba instructor. I've got a flight booked for the Red Sea the 16th of March. I figure I might as well get this out of my system now while I'm young enough, without a girlfriends, wife or Kids. This is why I joined this message board. I want to start emersing myself in the culture. So that's my story. I look forward to talk to you.

If you can do it.. do it.. most of us can't, anyway good luck and look forward to seeing your future experiances..

Weather must be better there ...

welcome to the board YLpharaoh and good luck

Unfortunately, I can't foresee settling in Sharm el Sheikh anytime soon :( not that I wouldn't want to...
Anyway, good luck in your projects :)

Back
Top Bottom