Getting out of diving sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apeks ATX 200 regulator set… DIN 1st, Second on long hose, Second on short hose, Brass SPG $550

NEW DIN to Yoke adapter $25

US Divers SE3 regulator set… DIN 1st, 2 second stages, Suunto SPG on clip (Yoke available too) $300

UK Q40 Dive light $35 each

PST HP80 $175 each

more to come... located in southern ca... shipping ranges from $5-$20

shanonwesserling@gmail.com

I emailed about the DIN to yoke converter, but didnt receive a response. What brand is it, and do you have pictures?

I emailed about the DIN to yoke converter, but didnt receive a response. What brand is it, and do you have pictures?

sorry not ignoring you... i lost it... trying to find it. it is yours when i find it. thought i emailed back... sorry

Apeks ATX 200 regulator set… DIN 1st, Second on long hose, Second on short hose, Brass SPG $550

US Divers SE3 regulator set… DIN 1st, 2 second stages, Suunto SPG on clip (Yoke available too) $300

UK Q40 Dive light $35 each

PST HP80 $175 each

Halcyon Primary Reel $125

different sized spools - $5-20

cookies and arrows on a bungie/clip - $5

Halcyon lift bag - $50

lobster bag - $25

gloves - $5-15

Vortex V12 split fins - $50

more to come... located in southern ca... shipping ranges from $5-$20

shanonwesserling@gmail.com

US Divers SE3 regulator set… DIN 1st, 2 second stages, Suunto SPG on clip (Yoke available too) $250

UK Q40 Dive light $20 each

PST HP80 $150 each

different sized spools - $5-15

lobster bag - $25

gloves - $5-15

Vortex V12 split fins - $50

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom