Getting out of diving - all gear for sale - Ottawa ON

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
****Updated List****

1 DUI TLS350 drysuit, custom fitted for a small lady. Kevlar knees, small bellows pockets, crotch pad, latex neck and wrists, apex valves, turbo soles, royal blue overlay - Asking $800
1 DUI Powerstretch 300 undersuit, custom fitted for small lady, grey. - Asking $150
1 DUI Thinsulate 400 booties, size small - Asking $25
1 Weezle Socks, X-Small (I think they are Extreme) - Asking $20
1 Set of Fourth Element Xerotherm underwear (shirt, pants, socks) size Small - Asking $125
1 Bare Ignite 3/2 full suit, black, size 8 - Asking $40
1 DUI Standard drysuit hood, XS (not the warmneck collar) - Asking $15
1 Pair Akona 3mm gloves, XS - Asking $10
1 Pair Scubapro Everflex 5mm gloves, XS - Asking $15
1 DUI CF200x drysuit, custom fitted for a xl shortish guy (5' 7" 200 lbs). CF200 knee pads, small bellows pockets, crotch pad, butt pad, latex neck (16" ish) and wrist (7.5" ish) zip seals, apex valves, turbo soles (medium)(wearing out), red overlay - Asking $675
1 DUI Powerstretch 300 undersuit, custom fitted for xl shortish guy, grey. - Asking $150
1 Weezle compact undersuit, black, Medium - Asking $80
1 Weezle Compact (thinner) Socks, Medium - Asking $20
1 DUI Standard drysuit hood, L (warmneck collar) - Asking $25

bump...

Prices are quite negotiable at this point.
smile.png

Large Warmneck DUI hood sold.

Small Xerotherm set sold.

****Updated List****Updated Prices****

1 DUI TLS350 drysuit, custom fitted for a small lady. Kevlar knees, small bellows pockets, crotch pad, latex neck and wrists, apex valves, turbo soles, royal blue overlay - Asking $750
1 DUI Powerstretch 300 undersuit, custom fitted for small lady, grey. - Asking $125
1 DUI Thinsulate 400 booties, size small - Asking $25
1 Weezle Socks, X-Small (I think they are Extreme) - Asking $20
1 Bare Ignite 3/2 full suit, black, size 8 - Asking $40
1 DUI Standard drysuit hood, XS (not the warmneck collar) - Asking $15
1 Pair Akona 3mm gloves, XS - Asking $10
1 Pair Scubapro Everflex 5mm gloves, XS - Asking $15
1 DUI CF200x drysuit, custom fitted for a xl shortish guy (5' 7" 200 lbs). CF200 knee pads, small bellows pockets, crotch pad, butt pad, latex neck (16" ish) and wrist (7.5" ish) zip seals, apex valves, turbo soles (medium)(wearing out), red overlay - Asking $575
1 DUI Powerstretch 300 undersuit, custom fitted for xl shortish guy, grey. - Asking $125
1 Weezle compact undersuit, black, Medium - Asking $80
1 Weezle Compact (thinner) Socks, Medium - Asking $20

Last chance........

Hi are you still only shipping to Canada? I live in VA USA and I am only interested in the gloves 3mm and 5mm gloves the drysuit hood and the fourth element underwear. I am going to Galapagos in June and want to use these items with my 5mm wetsuit.

Last edited:
Hi are you still only shipping to Canada? I live in VA USA and I am only interested in the gloves 3mm and 5mm gloves the drysuit hood and the fourth element underwear. I am going to Galapagos in June and want to use these items with my 5mm wetsuit.

I will ship to the USA but it is not cheap. I have the Akona 3mm gloves and the Scubapro 5mm gloves and the small DUI hood. The Fourth Element underwear are sold. If you are still interested and would like a shipping quote, send me a PM please.

Bill

CF200 drysuit sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom